Brookfield Property Partners LP has made a $14.8 billion offer to acquire the shares of mall owner GGP Inc. that it doesn’t already own, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Big-time Colorado marijuana retailers seeking to battle it out in Aspen mall
- Why your version of Windows may be expiring
- “Not trying to be the drone police”: Colorado towns writing UAV rules strive to balance privacy, freedom
- Only 5 days’ pay in July? Here’s why Colorado state employees are mad and lawmakers are under pressure.
- Donald Trump likes coal, but that doesn’t mean he’s hostile to wind