Brookfield Property Partners LP has made a $14.8 billion offer to acquire the shares of mall owner GGP Inc. that it doesn’t already own, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Climate talks wrap up with progress on Paris rulebook
- Here is a list of men accused of sexual misconduct since allegations were made against Harvey Weinstein
- Lyons “deeply concerned” about steep Rocky Mountain National Park fee hike
- Emergency life flights rise in Colorado as growing portion of air ambulance business centers on rescuing daredevils
- Puerto Ricans came for jobs in Steamboat Springs but found much more