Brookfield Property Partners LP has made a $14.8 billion offer to acquire the shares of mall owner GGP Inc. that it doesn’t already own, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Dazzle Jazz is giving a free wedding to the couple with the best love story
- Kingsbury Pitcher, ski area pioneer and beloved owner of Wolf Creek, dies at age 98
- Congress nears showdown votes on averting federal shutdown
- For Amazon’s HQ2, here’s how Denver stacks up against a few of the 19 other finalists
- California cloud software maker Accelo plans to bring 787 jobs to Denver